sexta-feira, setembro 05, 2003

Incompetencia







Como eu sou uma quase uma inutilidade criativa... e tudo o que os outros dizem parecem ser "exatamente o que eu quis dizer" vou colocar aqui parte de um post de uma pessoa que eu gosto muito.



Life is a series of unsent letters. No matter how much we jot down on several sheets of paper, knowing that they will never ever reach their destination, things never change.

Well, this is one of them... I am quite aware of the fact that you will never read this. I don't even know why I'm writing it in English... Perhaps, there is still a drop of hope inside of me.

I have told you before: I attach too easily on people I find interesting (on many different circumstances), and it has always been painful to me. Not the attachment itself, but when it ceases. I do have dreams, and one of them is to find someone who doesn't matter my being attached to him. But that has never and will never happen. They are too frightened, I frighten them, and I don't even know why. I frighten you, I know. I feel.

Feeling drowned in the mud is much worse that actually being drowned in the mud. When you are drowned in the mud, you can see whether there are possible escapes or not. If there are, you try to reach them. If there aren't, you just let yourself be covered by it. When you feel that you're drowned in the mud, these certainties do not exist. Living in a world of uncertainties is the worst of all possible fates...

I would like to believe that love changes everything, but I don't. Nothing more than pain changes people. And I cannot provide that to you or to anyone. I just don't feel able to do so. And I am really sorry for not being what you want in a person. And I am also sorry for your being everything I have ever wanted in a person. Everything. Everything. Everything...

No one is to blame, though, but me. I am used to carrying guilt all over. I am not strong, I pretend I am. I am a good actor, but I have never acted when it comes to you. Never. Never. What you have of me is my essence. What you have of me is my gift for you: a permit into my heart. Sorry you didn't appreciate the view...





(vai que a mensagem chegue mais depressa ao(s) seu(s) destinatário(s)...? não custa dar uma forcinha)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Vai, abre teu coração...