terça-feira, janeiro 20, 2004

Vou arder no inferno?





Suequinho:

I need to get out more too. Malo (one of the french gay dudes) is comming up here soon. I hope that will help to clear up a few things for us (me and D that is). She hasn't really been very supporting in helping me getting out of this...

Suequinho:

Not really. She has been naggin on all the time about that I have no job, I don't move my ass and so on. I have tried to explain how I felt and what is going on, specially the last week when I really took a good look at myself. So far it hasn't helped. That's why I put most hope in Malo since he is one of the few she listens too.

Suequinho:

Then yesterday my mother called and said that her cancer is back in two places. THat was a hard blow for me too.





Paciência... mas que o prato é gostoso... é gostoso!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Vai, abre teu coração...